Status
Not open for further replies.

webrunner

Hi,
I have a few problems but they could all be caused by the same problem.

1. The dropdown for pages only shows "Total" and no other pages.
2. The search analytics are all empty. (i use the DP sphinx mod)
3. The topic analytics are all empty (and i did have visitors in the specified topics)
4. Member analytics are all empty (and i tried with a test user to visit a few times, i have loads of visitors)

Forums analytics and registrations is functioning correctly.

1. Interesting. I've only had one other user with this problem and he declined allowing me to give him support. Is it possible you can set me up with a PMA (phpmyadmin) login information? If so, please PM me and we'll go from there. Sadly, I've been unable to replicate this on my test board or on DBTech.
  2. I've only heard of DP Sphinx, I'm unable to tell you if this is the reason why you have no search results but provided with the above information I will be able to.
  3. Sadly, this is an error I've just recently noticed and have fixed in a release soon-to-come.
  4. Related to the above, however, all the data is still there- it's just a typo preventing the data from being shown to you. Keep in mind, at the moment, only tracked users are shown. This will be expanded to all users soon, though not over a timeline (performance reasons).

Keep in mind 1.1.1 is a beta build and it is not recommended to be used on a live site.

OK, thanks.. i know it is in beta but i am guessing you need someone to test it for you on a site that generates some traffic, right? ;)

I will send you a PM with database read access.

I just tried to download 1.1.2 and the download system tells me:
Generating Download

Unable to read the source files to generate the download. Please contact an administrator.

are there some fixes to the suff mentioned above in it?

I appreciate your usage of a beta product, that's just something I have to say to cover my butt. :)

Sorry for the error, I made a mistake in the vbecommerce system. It's working fine now.

The 1.1.2 update fixes 3 & 4 on your list. 2 is something I'm still working on and 1 is most likely due to Sphinx search. I will try to add compatibility for sphinx search in a future update but I have to look at their code first.

OK, i updated.

Is the historical data for members and topics not tracked because i still get no visits for members and busy topics.
Or was there a problem with the tracking?

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

I now get random (javascipt?) errors in the page. Sometimes i even can not enter the admincp anymore...

Last edited:
OK, i updated.

Is the historical data for members and topics not tracked because i still get no visits for members and busy topics.
Or was there a problem with the tracking?

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

I now get random (javascipt?) errors in the page. Sometimes i even can not enter the admincp anymore...

You need to define members and threads to track.

Not from my doing.

Your pages are showing up fine. I'll be able to take a look at this later but I have to leave right now.

---------- Post added at 01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

Fixed some stuff for you. :)

The problem with the drop-down not showing is due a cache class that is standard for all dbtech mods. For now, I've disabled it. This will have no adverse effects because vbanalytics does not use it. I will do further debugging to find out why it's only happening on certain boards before the product goes gold and hopefully work it out. Your pages are showing up fine now.

I've figured out what's wrong with the search results. It has nothing to do with sphinx search, it's due to the fact that your site has non-english phrasing. I've mistakenly hardcoded the means of extracting the searched keywords in English. I've fixed it on your site so that it will use phrases from now on, thus working on any language.

For users and threads, there was a bug in previous version that prevented them from being tracked. They should be working fine now. Please let me know if not. Keep in mind that you must define what users and threads to track in the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnalytics

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back