• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Webbstre

Customer
Hey all, as several of you know I'm a long-time customer here and I love the dbtech products. I'm writing this as a request for an alternative to Branding Free options for everything. I'm asking for a few reasons:

1- Branding Free for everything gets pretty expensive when you buy a LOT of dbtech products.
2- I actually like dbtech and don't want to wipe all traces of "advertising" from my site
3- I suspect the more products I install and enable the longer my footer is going to get
4- I'm trying to put vbSlider into my header and would rather the copyright notice not stick out there, though I'm fine with it in my footer with everything else

What I'd like to request is this: A way to make a one or two line copyright notice in the footer that lists all of the dbtech products I have installed on my site, and not have numerous notices in the footer and elsewhere. Just have them all in one place, with the name of each product linking to that product page on this site. I'd even pay a small amount for this privilege, though I can't afford to go even halfway what it would cost to get branding free for everything I've installed from here.

Part of it is that I find paying 2-3 times the cost of what I paid for a product to remove a since copyright notice a bit excessive and a waste of money on my end (even if I could afford it). Part of it is that I would gladly like to include a link to the products on my site because of the excellent work you all do here.

If all of that is a no-go but someone over there loves me, for the meantime I'd also be happy if I were allowed to move the vbslider copyright notice into my footer instead of attached to the slider itself. I'll wait until I get a response before I make a feature request for that, just to see what people think.

A mod for better managing copyright/branding for DBT mods so people don't have 24234 lines of copyright is on the to do list.

for the meantime I'd also be happy if I were allowed to move the vbslider copyright notice into my footer instead of attached to the slider itself. I'll wait until I get a response before I make a feature request for that, just to see what people think.

Go ahead and put in a feature request for this in the slider, and I'll work on it for the next version.

Here is a thought...

Products by dbtech Copyright © 2012 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

dbtech = link displaying on-mouse-over of the products installed.
when clicked goes to a copyright page of the products.

Back