Question Allocate points to user when a thread created by a user is moved to a custom table

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrarrgee

Customer
Hi
I would like to Allocate points to user when a thread created by a user is moved to a custom table.Could you help me with that pls
thx
arr

This is a custom table that i created within the vbulletin database...the thread is initially created by the user in vbulletin forum..Based on certain criteria, the moderator might decide to copy over the thread in to a custom table during which the user needs to be awarded a certain number of points. help pls

If the custom table has a userid column, simply add a new currency and use your custom table's name as the table name, and the points column as the points column :)

If the custom table has a userid column, simply add a new currency and use your custom table's name as the table name, and the points column as the points column :)

I have configured VB Credits to award the user 20 points for registration.If i create a new currency and the new gets say 10 points when he posts in to the custom table...when i display the total number of points the user has, i would then be forced to display Total = 20 points + 10 Custom currency points. I would like the total to be just 30 in his profile. Could this be done. I believe if I could configure a custom event to monitor the Custom table (right now I could just monitor the VB Forums) it would solve the issue that I am having. Thoughts pls

That's outside the scope of vBCredits, you would need to set that up yourself.

As this ticket has received no further answers, I'll close it.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back