Question After update registered usergroup ( default) has no more thread access

Status
Not open for further replies.
all other usergrups can see what's forum show
but rregistered members show this- it's in Russian, but the same, I've told you before. Only one default specific group
3.jpg

other usergroups can see the forum like this

1.jpg

The page cannot be shown, due redirect loop

If this screenshot helps.4.jpg

This is caused only the usergroup 11, but not caused other usergroups

5.jpg
also seems like the cache is not works.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like there may be a mod interfering. Please try disabling all non-DBTech modifications and try again. Remember to clear your browser's cache, as the redirect loop gets cached.

seems it works with disabling other mods, but it works very slowly. Other mods installed are useful for me too.what is the best way to solve the problem?

Also I contacted server support , they told me this:
///////////////
The issue with the cache has been fixed now and please have a check with the below screen-shot. The issue with the mentioned thread seems to be with the recent upgrade with the dbseo and I would like to suggest you to review the admin panel settings for DBSEO and check with the developer that whether the post installation steps are done correctly.

Is there is a way to restore the dbseo to previous version? Due the second day my members cannot access to the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
seems it works with disabling other mods, but it works very slowly. Other mods installed are useful for me too.what is the best way to solve the problem?
Re-enable them one-by-one until you find the culprit. As evidenced by the fact that it works without other mods enabled, this is not a problem with DragonByte SEO.

even all is off, it's connected to the thread very slowly, and over a couple of times visiting different threads, the loop repeats

I am unable to replicate this issue with the testing credentials you have provided.

I don't know what is caused this issue, but now it seems like works with all of the other plugins installed, but seems like a little bit slower, than other usergroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings