it is running on this site you can see it in the postbit, it's the four black dots below your gil count.

Last edited:
If you purchased the pro version you should have paid via paypal from this site.

Like I stated in the PM I sent you, you need to set up usergroup permissions and "Can Click" etc permissions from the link I gave you - a direct link to the Button Manager :)

We're sadly unable to setup usergroup permissions for you because we have no way of knowing how you would like it laid out - it would take WAY too much time to explain all of that to us, that's why it's our policy to only install the mod, not set it up :)

Here is a visual, that may help you also!

In ACP click on DBTech-Post Thanks, then choose Manage Buttons, then click on edit for the dislikes button:
14dc563e0a81d3.png

Once in theEditing Button: Dislikes page make sure it is enabled, and perms are set for which usergroups you want to be able to click dislikes:
14dc563e105028.png

Did you enable the Dislikes button in the ACP?
I'm sorry I don't know how to do this :(
Like I stated in the PM I sent you, you need to set up usergroup permissions and "Can Click" etc permissions from the link I gave you - a direct link to the Button Manager :)

We're sadly unable to setup usergroup permissions for you because we have no way of knowing how you would like it laid out - it would take WAY too much time to explain all of that to us, that's why it's our policy to only install the mod, not set it up :)

oh my godd...i did not check the pm

Yeah give your pm's a look and see if that helps, or follow my previous post!

I got it now Thanks for all your support guys :)
OFF TOPIC: Will you guys do the custom code or mod as well?

I got it now Thanks for all your support guys :)
OFF TOPIC: Will you guys do the custom code or mod as well?

We don't really do custom work. For it to be worth our while requires a large financial incentive - our rate is roughly $2300 per week.

Cosmic

Back