Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyanyc

Customer
I am interested in Adavace Post Thanks / Like - mainly for the "Like" feature. I've gotten many requests for that on my forum.

I have never done a mod before, so I would be interested in using your Professional Installation service. My questions is, will you be able to set the permissions for the User Group for Registered members, and set up the "Like" feature for me? Being the first mod, I'd rather have it all done for me, so that way it's an easy addition to the forum without any errors based on my lack of knowledge. I don't want members to be turned off by any problems. I hope this is something you will put in place for me. If so, I'm placing my Lifetime Pro - Branding Free order :)

Thanks DBT

PS - I'm using BluePearl Skin. I hope this doesn't interfere with the skins.?.?

Normally, Professional Installation does not cover set-up, only the actual installation of the mod. We do have a manual available for the mod here: DragonByte Tech Documentation

If you still don't feel confident that you'd be able to set it up yourself, once you've purchased the Pro Install look through the pages of that manual and let me know what permissions etc to change for what usergroup, and I'll get it sorted :)

Thanks for the info. I will be placing my order today.

BTW - this MOD should be fine with my Bluepearl skin? Seems like it blends with the skin on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.