Status
Not open for further replies.

Inflikted

Customer
I remember it use to be easy to add in the shoutbox to custom pages. however since 5.0 "Shoutbox Deployment" settings/options seems to have mysteriously disappeared. I was wondering is there a new way to add the shoutbox to other pages on the forum?

Can't seem to follow these instructions as step 1,2,3 dont exist on my side.

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40023

nevermind i figured it out i think :) It's been a while since i upgraded, I found it in the instance manager.
one odd thing though when i load it on my frontpage i get this error

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(399) : eval()'d code on line 96

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(399) : eval()'d code on line 96

however everything seems to be working perfectly on the frontpage including the shoutbox

Hmm, I've never seen that error before, does it happen if you disable the shoutbox on the front page?

Also, vBAdvanced appears to have a lot of bugs causing problems for people wanting to integrate vBShout with it :(

Last edited:
What version of vBulletin are you running? I'm looking at line 399 in vBulletin 4.0.3 files and I can't find anything.

oddly enough line 96 is blank for me too but here is the stuff around it

Code:
	* A list of templates (names) that should be cached. Does not include

* globally cached templates.

* @var	array

*/

line 96 is the one above * @var array

Of /includes/class_bootstrap.php? Array_intersect isn't even mentioned there o_O

didnt seem to help :S
updated to the newest vbulletin 4.0.3 and updated vbadvanced to the newest version i still get the error. but a new line now lol

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(509) : eval()'d code on line 133

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(509) : eval()'d code on line 133

there is a little more meat this time on line 509 i suppose..
509 = ($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('process_templates_complete')) ? eval($hook) : false;
Code:
		}

($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('process_templates_complete')) ? eval($hook) : false;

exec_headers();
	}

Alright, that's better :)
I'll look into this over the course of today and post back with any fixes :)

Hmm, it doesn't appear like vBShout has a line 133 being eval()'d on that hook location.

Would it be possible for you to PM me with FTP info and an admin account with access to at least Plugins? If so, I shall have it fixed within the hour of receiving it (if all goes well) :)

Fixed.

It was the mod vBA-Home Link by vBHispano and its plugin "Add vBAdvanced home link".
I changed
PHP:
if (!array_intersect($vbulletin->userinfo['usergrouparray'], $paglink['userperms']))
to
PHP:
if (!array_intersect((array)$vbulletin->userinfo['usergrouparray'], $paglink['userperms']))
And now there's no more errors :)

thank for the fast fixing Fillip H., im not sure if its a another bug relating to some conflicting mod lol. or a real bug but when you detach the shoutbox, there are two shoutboxes atm.. one big one small and only the small one works. if you login from the account i gave you can see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back