Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
I added images to the NavTabs and all went well (very handy!) I added an image to a Navigation Link and I thought all was well until I visited my site on a mobile.

What happens in Android using Dolphin browser:

9769608735_b56d6b0e94_b.jpg

That link in red should be on the same line as the others. It's the only one of the links on that line that has an image attached to it (it's a small "link" symbol, 12x12). It displays fine on Chrome and Firefox (not tested on IE). I've already resized it down to a 12x12 and its pointless to go smaller than that.

Any ideas?

Oh, and in the Dolphin browser, only the image shown serves as a link - the words in red do nothing when clicked on.

I didn't put this in the "Bug" category because I'm guessing it's an issue between vBulletin and my browser. But since I never messed with tabs and navigation links before downloading your product, I'm not sure if the "add image" feature is inherent to your product. If so, I thought I'd make you aware that it may not display correctly on a popular browser on the most widely distributed mobile operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back