Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I seem to be hitting a few set backs, and maybe this is a problem with vBulletin or something, Seems to be only with vbshout, but not dismissing it, Just looking for guidance.

http://forums.adamvstheman.com/vbshout.php?do=chataccess&instanceid=1&chatroomid=1

When I go to this link, I get access denied. Also when I modify the permissions for unregistered users being able to see the shout box. They do not see it regardless of what I put in the settings.

I've tried to uninstall this a couple of times, unpacked the files multiple times... My mind is shot...

You appear to have uploaded the vB4 version of vBShout to your vB5 site. Please install the vB5 version of vBShout on vBulletin 5 :)

Hey Fillip,

I've attached a picture of both of my licenses... When I click the download link, it doesn't give me an option for anything vb4 or vb5.

vb5license.PNG

vbshout-download.PNG

Thanks,

I just paid for professional installation..

Let you guys do it, if it still is a problem, what does it take to get things fixed?

Thanks,

I get a different error message now.

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. "

When trying to get to detatch shoutbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no detached shoutbox feature in the vB5 version of vBShout at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back