Bug Acceptance of Nomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardE

Customer
Should a user be seeing any kind of notification when a nomination is entered in by a user? How do they know their nomination has been counted?

Interesting thought but look at this scenario.

If everytime you create a post and get a nomination your notifications will start to build up, what would you think if you never see your name in the final, you would start to get disheartened? I think the 'you dont know until a nomination poll shows' is the way forward, just like MOTM does on vb.org.

Howard, to be a bit clearer, are you talking about the nominator or nominee? The nominee does not get a notification. The nominator should see a popup message that thanks them for the nomination.

If you aren't seeing a notification when nominating can you pm me a test account with access to nominate?

Howard, to be a bit clearer, are you talking about the nominator or nominee? The nominee does not get a notification. The nominator should see a popup message that thanks them for the nomination.

If you aren't seeing a notification when nominating can you pm me a test account with access to nominate?

Yes... The Nominator. No popup message. PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings