Martin2010

Hi,

i will vbulletin but before i have a question.

1. Points
I want a point system so that members get per entry in the forum Points.

2. Trade Point
Seeking a role where members data, images, videos and can upload a Member interest in the data, images, videos, he can redeem Points against them.

Say:
User A makes a file online, indicating that they cost 10 Points.
User B goes shopping with her and his Points this file.
A user then receives a credit of User B is 10 Points

How can this best transpose or a mod/hack?
i think with the Download function and a good pointssystem

Hope there are some tips ...

Atm, I don't believe this is fully possible. I think there are plans a foot to allow such integration with Downloads and with vbCredits (where users could actually buy credit on a site)...

But, two ways that work on a similar line are:

Allow a user to buy access into a usergroup (which can be done via vbShop) and then have a specific usergroup only category within Downloads (whereby a user could download all the files) would then allow them to download from that category.

It is also possible with Downloads to have a private file for a set amount of users. Therefore... you could actually manually add a user once they'd bought a specific item within the shop... thereby gaining access to the download. But that would require knowing who's bought an item (not automated atm), and then manually changing things... complicated...

At the moment no combination of our mods would offer this exact functionality (e.g member to member transactions for content).

It's possible this will be doable in a future version of downloads & vbshop or downloads & vbcredits.

I do Downloads & vBCredits would be a better combination.
Who can give me the program? If the price is right, I would pay for it!

This is a decision to buy .... I do not have a vBulletin.
But if there is this function, I buy vBulletin + Downloads & vBCredits combination

i have researched....

this is vBDownloads v1.1.0
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=252497&highlight=vbCredits
.....and there stand the Function:

Integration
* vBCreditsII
o Pay to Download
o Pay to Upload

I understand this correctly.
When User A product sets for download, it can adjust how much this will cost.
User B buys the product.
... And User A gets the Credits
Hey,

It doesn't work exactly like you say. How it works at the moment is an administrator sets a price for downloading files/uploading files. When a users performs these actions, they will be charged/awarded the specified amount.

We are hoping to extend this in the future however to include what you are wanting. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Back