DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons - Powered by vBulletin

DragonByte Tech Proudly Hosted By Hivelocity.net
Custom Fitted Forum Hosting from Hivelocity

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: I don't receive emails from you

Forum: Site Support

Discover a problem with the site or the forums? Post it here and notify us.

Level 1 (1,305 Loyalty Points)
    Total Downloaded
    Gil
    1,674 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards Activity Stats
    Credits

Default I don't receive emails from you

I already mentioned that I didn't received emails from you. First I didn't have setting to receive email from admins (I didn't this myself). Then, next week I spotted that I was unsubscribed from mailing list in vBMail. And now, third week in a row I didn't receive email, but I checked and I have enabled to receive emails from admins, as well as I'm subscribed (as far as I can tell) to mailing list.

I checked and there was new email sent today. I control my spam filters, so it wasn't delivered in spam.

Anyway, I want to inform you, for some reason I stopped receiving your emails three weeks ago without me doing anything. I know that I could come here and check what's new, so this is more to inform you about this situation. And yes, I'd like to receive emails from you.

Former Developer
    Level 36 (18,841 Loyalty Points)
    Total Downloaded
    Gil
    19,188 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Blog Entries
    Credits

What means are you using to control your spam filters?

Also could you check your email address and make sure it is correct, http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/profi...o=editpassword

My Free Mods are available at OzzModz.com and vB.org

New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Updated

Please do NOT PM me for Support, Ask for support in the relevant forums.
    I no longer work for DBTech and cannot offer official help with any questions or problems, please contact a member of the DBTech team for information on products and support. Any support I may give is unofficial.

Total Downloaded
    Gil
    1,674 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Credits

Email is correct (and I still receive all other emails on it), also I didn't changed it and it worked. Changes that were I corrected: Change that I don't want to receive emails from admins (didn't change this) and change that I'm unsubscribed from mailing list (also didn't changed this).

From spam filters I'm using POPFile - Automatic Email Classification - Trac I see all emails, but they get subject change ([spam] is added at beggining) and my email client filter them according to it and send them in spam folder. So I could easily see all my emails and check if some is filtered by mistake.

Former Developer
    Level 36 (18,841 Loyalty Points)
    Total Downloaded
    Gil
    19,188 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Blog Entries
    Credits

Ok Then @Belazor will have to see if it is on our side, in the mean time you could ask at POPFile Forums - POPFile - Automatic Email Classification - Trac and see if they know why also.

My Free Mods are available at OzzModz.com and vB.org

New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Updated

Please do NOT PM me for Support, Ask for support in the relevant forums.
    I no longer work for DBTech and cannot offer official help with any questions or problems, please contact a member of the DBTech team for information on products and support. Any support I may give is unofficial.

Founder
    Level 0 (0 Loyalty Points)
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Gil
    47,594 (460,361 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Blog Entries
    Credits

The issue is our IP was being blocked by yet another blocklist

I'm contacting them for removal now.
    Fillip Hannisdal
    Founder & Programming Director
    DragonByte Technologies http://www.DragonByte-Tech.com

Please do not Private Message me with support requests or product questions. PMs are only for exchanging sensitive information (like FTP / AdminCP logins).
    Please do not Private Message me with business related queries (refunds, complaints, feedback, etc). Decado is the person to PM for those issues.
    Please do not Private Message Decado with support requests or forum errors.

When I say "Hotfix Released" it means you should re-download the product and re-upload the files.
    Like our products? Want to be notified on social media networks when we release updates or new products? Click the buttons below to Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Follow us on Google+!

Level 6 (3,858 Loyalty Points)
    Total Downloaded
    Gil
    2,634 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Credits

Hi Belazor, I use gmail and I haven't been getting any email updates either.

Founder
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Gil
    47,594 (460,361 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Blog Entries
    Credits

There's no issues to sending email to GMail at this time, as I use GMail as well. You might want to check it didn't land in our spam folder, or check that you don't have any custom filters enabled that may have caught our email.
    Fillip Hannisdal

Please do not Private Message me with support requests or product questions. PMs are only for exchanging sensitive information (like FTP / AdminCP logins).
    Please do not Private Message me with business related queries (refunds, complaints, feedback, etc). Decado is the person to PM for those issues.

When I say "Hotfix Released" it means you should re-download the product and re-upload the files.
    Like our products? Want to be notified on social media networks when we release updates or new products? Click the buttons below to Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Follow us on Google+!

Total Downloaded
    Gil
    1,674 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Belazor View Post
    The issue is our IP was being blocked by yet another blocklist

I'm contacting them for removal now.
    Sorry to hear this.

I hope you'll manage to get it corrected, I'm always glad when I receive emails from. Not that I will stop coming to your site if I don't.

Total Downloaded
    Gil
    1,674 (0 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    Credits

Just to report here, I received email for filling out survey.

Strange thing is, this is a first email from you for a very long time. I don't receive mails about new blogs (now I go online to see if there's a new blog from you), I think this is handled with vBMail. I think that I also started thread there, but just to let you know, I received survey email, this worked. How (if still) you send other mails? Anyway, I don't receive them, but I received this email.

This info maybe help you find out what's wrong with other way (vBMail, or whatever you use) of sending emails.

Founder
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Gil
    47,594 (460,361 Banked)
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    Blog Entries
    Credits

I'll look into your mailing list subscription settings / details over the course of today to see if I can find any problems
    Fillip Hannisdal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread Information