• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Classifieds V1.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegrie

Customer
1.The Watching list is not there when Users klicking by watching (or unwatching) the Auktion does nothing,
no Action,no List,nothing.

2.The second is, that i have deleted Payment Options, only Paypal is there, how can i add a new Payment Option?
At the Moment is this not possible.

3.The other Thing is the Sellers List is not available when a User a Address added to his Sellers List

4.If go to a Wanted offer can not Offer this because no button there.

5.Date are incorrect on the User controlpanel dispatch1.png shipped on:1458292945

The Rest seems ok at the Moment

Last edited:
Many apologies for the delay in getting a reply to this, a very busy few days for me.

Thanks for the input. I'll answer what I can.

1 - Can you explain more by what you meat by 'no action'? Do you mean the button doesn't do anything, or that you get no notifications after a listing is 'Watched'? If the first, it might be a template conflict. Are you using custom templates?

2 - See the other thread you mentioned the problem is for a solution on fixing that.

3 - Is it available in your Navigation Manager in the AdminCP? I know users who had similar problems in the past were missing it in the Navigation Manager.

4 - Do you have the usergroup settings so that they are available to your usergroup? That can often be a problem. Other times it can be an issue with templates if you are using a Custom Template.

5 - Thanks for that bug report, I'll look into it. :)

Hi

1.The Button is there and doesn't do anything. Have default Template set.

watching.PNG

2. I can not find here a Solution you have a Link please?

3. This is available on the Navigation Manager but is blank when clicking on it (User has added a Seller)
(wxforum.de)
You have a Account from Install then you can see it self (Login)

Seller List.PNG

4. The Settings for registered User in Attach. My Template is Default VB

Settings Usergroup.PNG

5.Thanks

6. For the Payment Processor i want to add a new option, but this is not possible. Only Paypal is in the Processor List available, no others. How can i set this back for more Options?

Payment.PNG

8. Button Offer is not there you can not submit any Offer
wanted.PNG

Last edited:
send now
can not add or edit new payment option since only one there is (Paypal is the only)

I do not know whether you do what but I get error Database by mail (more and more)
Idont now how this is. Ido nothing

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
COUNT (*) AS count
FROM dbtech_classifieds_offer AS o
WHERE o.listingitemid =;

MySQL Error: You have to error in your SQL syntax; check the manual did corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4
Error Number: 1064
Request Date: Tuesday, March 22nd 2016 @ 10:13:34 AM
Error Date: Tuesday, March 22nd 2016 @ 10:13:34 AM
Script: wxforum.de Database Error
referrer:
IP Address: 77.235.182.59
Username: Unregistered
Class Name: vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version:

Last edited:
Hi
No i have not deleted that is all so since the first installation.
I have do nothing and wait for your help for the Issues

The last searched Item was deleted automatically after expiry,
I ad a new okay?

Next small Problem:

When a user bid on an auction then has not changed overall status (see attach)

bid Auction.PNG

Last edited:
Hi
No i have not deleted that is all so since the first installation.
I have do nothing and wait for your help for the Issues

The last searched Item was deleted automatically after expiry,
I ad a new okay?

When you say you added a new one, do you mean to the original listing, or you created a new listing?

Next small Problem:

When a user bid on an auction then has not changed overall status (see attach)

View attachment 6834

This won't increase until a second user bids. The max bid is what the user bid, so if someone bid 25, then it would go up to 23 (one above the first user's bid) just as it does on eBay. :)

i have created a new Listing that you can see what i mean (search Listing)
The other issues are just as already described

Last edited:
Working through the issues in this thread:

The Watch an item option works fine for me in Chrome. It adds the listing to the Watch List. Do you have JavaScript disabled in anyway? I'm puzzled as to why it's doing nothing, unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.

The Navigation Manager contains the Sellers List, though it's blank if no one's been added, but it is accessible.

Are you looking at the Wanted listing as the seller? If you are, there won't be a button available.

Regarding the missing button, the solution was that you haven't added a payment type to the listing. It's a safety feature to prevent users buying something they can't pay the seller for... :)

The SQL error I'll create a maintenance tool to resolve. You'll notice the errors from me testing some things earlier (I've added to my list below)

Still to resolve:

Incorrect date on My Classifieds/My Listings pages
Fix MySQL error when no listing items available (Possibly add a tool to increase the stock count in the ACP to fix this issue / Chase the issue in the code)

The Navigation Manager contains the Sellers List, though it's blank if no one's been added, but it is accessible.
I logged myself with different account, Sellers List is blank after add (by other users too)(tested in different Browsers)
Regarding the missing button, the solution was that you haven't added a payment type to the listing. It's a safety feature to prevent users buying something they can't pay the seller for...
The Button is now available
Regarding the missing button, the solution was that you haven't added a payment type to the listing. It's a safety feature to prevent users buying something they can't pay the seller for..
Its only one Optiion in the Processor Manager available i want to add Bank Option see attach
Payment.PNG
The Watch an item option works fine for me in Chrome. It adds the listing to the Watch List. Do you have JavaScript disabled in anyway? I'm puzzled as to why it's doing nothing, unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.
Me too, its not working on Chrome or Firefox
Incorrect date on My Classifieds/My Listings pages
Fix MySQL error when no listing items available (Possibly add a tool to increase the stock count in the ACP to fix this issue / Chase the issue in the code)
I will wait if you have an Idea for this to work

so as it is, i can not unlock this for User :(

Last edited:
I logged myself with different account, Sellers List is blank after add (by other users too)(tested in different Browsers)

The Button is now available

Its only one Optiion in the Processor Manager available i want to add Bank Option see attach
View attachment 6838

I will wait if you have an Idea for this to work

so as it is, i can not unlock this for User :(

Thanks for the updates, I'll get to work on these. I might be able to fix the MySQL error directly on your site, and I'll sort out reinstalling the other Payment Options for you.

I'll keep you posted. :)

Do you have an address set at all? Another way of chasing this issue would be to check the browser console to see if it's giving you any error messages. On Chrome when you 'Inspect' the web page, the Console loads at the bottom of the inspect page/panel.

Fixed the issue with the MySQL error on your site. Let me know if that happens with a listing again. :) I'll be adding a fix option in the drop down menu in v2 for future issues like that. :)

Added you the original Payment Processors, so you can now edit the name of them, etc. If you don't need them, mark them as Inactive. :)

Added you the original Payment Processors, so you can now edit the name of them, etc. If you don't need them, mark them as Inactive.
That works now
Do you have an address set at all? Another way of chasing this issue would be to check the browser console to see if it's giving you any error messages. On Chrome when you 'Inspect' the web page, the Console loads at the bottom of the inspect page/panel.
Javascript in enabled in Chrome and Firefox but nothing happens the same issue is there,the Watching List is not there and by Klick of watching or unwatching does nothing.
What i found in the Inspector is: [14:16:8] Watching Item: undefined classifieds.js?v=1113:135
Not sure is this rigth for the issue

Last edited:
Javascript in enabled in Chrome and Firefox but nothing happens the same issue is there,the Watching List is not there and by Klick of watching or unwatching does nothing.
What i found in the Inspector is: [14:16:8] Watching Item: undefined classifieds.js?v=1113:135
Not sure is this rigth for the issue

That extra information helped. I've figured this might be the issue, can you check and let me know. Once the listing immediately loads, click the Watch button, before it refreshes the bids.

If you do that, it will work.

If you do it after, it seems to not have all the information it needs, and prints the log: 'undefined'.

If that is what is happening to you, then I can work from there to see if there's a fix.

I think you've come across this because most people have their refresh for around 30 seconds or a minute. With yours refreshing so quickly, the problem becomes apparent more quickly.

Thanks for helping potentially isolate this. If you can confirm what I've written above, I'll see what we can do about it. :)

Hi i just wait and klick the watch button before refresh with this Results:

This browser is AJAX compatible
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Firing System Init
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fire vB_XHTML_Ready
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fetch Cookie :: vbulletin_collapse (null)
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:53] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:54] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:59] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:0] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:8] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:9] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:12] undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:12] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:16] Watching Item: undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:18] Watching Item: undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:43] number
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:43] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:13] number
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:13] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:20] Watching Item: undefined

I think you are rigth and we come closer to the Issue :)

After refresh i can not klick the Wathch Button he does nothing.
And the Watch List in The menue is not there :RpS_angry:

Last edited:
Hi i just wait and klick the watch button before refresh with this Results:

This browser is AJAX compatible
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Firing System Init
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fire vB_XHTML_Ready
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fetch Cookie :: vbulletin_collapse (null)
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:53] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:54] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:21:59] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:0] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:8] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:9] Watching Item: 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:12] undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:12] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:16] Watching Item: undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:18] Watching Item: undefined
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:43] number
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:22:43] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:13] number
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:13] Refreshing Bids: Listing ID# 10
classifieds.js?v=1113:135 [15:23:20] Watching Item: undefined

I think you are rigth and we come closer to the Issue :)

After refresh i can not klick the Wathch Button he does nothing.
And the Watch List in The menue is not there :RpS_angry:

Excellent. That's some great testing. I'll keep your testing skills in mind for the future... :)

If you want to forward me some FTP details via PM, then I'll get on to fixing it directly on your site once I've found a solution. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back