New profile posts

is eCommerce available for vb or is this just for xenforno
Fillip H.
Fillip H.
Only XenForo 2, there's no plans to bring DragonByte eCommerce to vB or XF1.
chat box for xf 2 when would that become available that is prob my only holdup for going to xf otherwise i would leave vb right away
Hi to all! Is it possible talk with a staffer?
Fillip H.
Fillip H.
If you require support or have a question, please post in the relevant forums as support is not handled via PM.

You don't have a support forum for eCommerce...
Fillip H.
Fillip H.
I don't know what you are talking about I totally did not forget to create a subforum for eCommerce... 😅 Thanks!
If you got an email saying the ticket was closed, there is also a link to re-open the ticket in the email.
That's just it, there is no place to REPLY. There is just a box that says Closed Thread? So am I just to start all over again?

Btw, could you look at my settings, as I don't seem to be getting indications when you reply to a PM -or- a ticket. As such, I'll try to check it for a day or two then wait awhile as I'm assuming we are in different time zones. I did get a notice this morning at 8:42am, that the ticket had been closed though.
I flag tickets whenever I answer them, so that if the user never gets back to me, the ticket goes off my ToDo list.

As per the information on the page, you can simply reply to the thread to re-open the ticket.

It looks like the ticket has been closed and classified as Not a bug by the DBTech Bot. Was it over-zealous in it's action, or does my issue still need to be addressed?

When I looked at the phpMyAdmin LINK in cPanel, it contains a token in the URL. So my guess is, you would have to be logged into my cPanel to use phpMyAdmin to access our database. Anyway, I set you up as a new user with access to our database, but haven't changed our cPanel password just yet.
I'm working on Classifieds at the moment trying to get the version 2 update out as soon as I can. I'll then have a bit more time for sorting out the issues and features you raised. :)
Just came for an update.
Have you started working on the bugs? If so, do you have an ETA when it will be done?

As I said earlier, I will buy when everything has been sorted, as I don't want to pay for 3 months support and not have the issues fixed by then.
I've replied in the public thread for you. :)

We'll keep track of it there.
I'll take a look this week and see what's happening. Been a busy few months for me, and I'm sorry I've not been able to resolve it before now. Can you 'bump' that thread for me? :)
When will you be working on the threadmin plugin again?

I'm still waiting for the bugs to be fixed.
Example: When giving a normal user the edit poll option (via thread admin), makes the pencil appear but when they click the pencil to edit they get a no permission page appear.

I wanted to buy the product for 3 months.
If I buy it now (or before) and you don't do the bug fixes and/or suggestions within those 3 months of my purchase, I'll have wasted my money...