Bug Users can't configure Postbit Highlight colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattW19

Customer
Hi,

Added an item to my forum's shop with the 'Postbit Highlight' option - and the settings for it don't include an option for colour.

The colour option is working fine for those using a username glow item, but not here.

Any suggestions? Screenshot of what I see in the frontend attached, I tried in the default style as well in case some of my style customisations caused the issue.

Thanks.

Attachments

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Are you sure you didn't select the "pre-defined" version?

Can you also double-check that you have enabled at least one colour option in the item settings, if you didn't use the "pre-defined" version?

MattW19

Customer
Are you sure you didn't select the "pre-defined" version?

Can you also double-check that you have enabled at least one colour option in the item settings, if you didn't use the "pre-defined" version?
Yep, I'm sure it's not the pre-defined version.

Attached some screenshots of the config in the admin control panel, everything else is unchanged other than setting up the pricing, so can't see anywhere to define a colour option?

Thanks again.

Attachments

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
I tested the item myself and I see the Configure link is missing. I'll look into it, although I'm not 100% sure when I'll have a fix available as I am quite swamped these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings