Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
Thank you for the update Fillip and I think the image rotation is a home run and never even thought of that one.

I am having a little trouble getting it to work. When I go to the rotation page, should there be all the signatures from all the style to add check marks to? Right now I have two styles but each time I go to the rotation page I only have one style to add a check mark and then hit the submit button.

Do you have a quick "How To"?

Leaving the boxes ticked includes the image in the rotation. When you hit Submit, you'll get a BBCode input that can be used to add the rotator to the signature interface.

Once that's been done, it'll produce a new image on every page load, from the list of images you left the tick mark intact for :)

Ok so I have been doing correctly. But I am only getting one image to add to the rotation. I can't seem to get two images, one from each of my styles.

Have you set at least a Signature Base from each of your two styles, and saved that signature in your Inventory?

Hmm, that is most peculiar.

I'll run some more tests in the morrow and get back to you if I can't reproduce it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSignatures

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back