Question Server load

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDrink

Customer
The use of some items causes a huge load on the server. Sometimes LA rises above 10 at the eight-core processor. Is that okay? The following shows the load after running the store plugin for all users.

There have been no other reports of increased server load, so I would need to see some proof / slow query logs to be able to assist.

I have noticed that heavy load is caused by items of color, shadows, username glow, status, etc.. I slightly reduced the load by using memcached, but still observed jump LA. I have over eight million forum posts.

That does not really mean anything, adding an item to the store does not in and of itself add server load.

If thousands of users were all doing something they don't normally do (purchasing a new item) then it's normal for server load to temporarily increase in that small time frame.

All I see is the server load returning to normal shortly after turning the shop on. I see nothing abnormal here.

Hello @NotDrink,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @NotDrink,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating