• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Prize Draw Competition Info

DragonByte Technologies

Company Information
Staff member
Company Info
We have an awesome competition/contest lined up for you guys. For every $50 you spend in the next week, you gain 1 entry into our prize draw. You can gain as many entries as you wish. The prizes are:

Winner:
Entry into the Pet RPG Private Beta, Free copy of Pet RPG on release & 1 other free DBTech product of your choice

Runner Up: 1 Free DBTech product of your choice – including Pet RPG on release if you wish.

This means that by spending $50 you could get $300+ of products. You can also hang onto your win and redeem it at any point in the future.

Anyone entering has a great chance of winning, since we're not a company that gets hundreds of sales a week. Anyone making a purchase is entered automatically. You must make your purchase before 23:59 GMT on Friday the 20th of August. Winners will be chosen and announced on the 21st.

The Closed RPG Beta is expected to start in the coming 2 weeks. Public beta entries will go on sale on August 27th, and will start 1-2 weeks after the closed beta.

There are no restrictions on the products included in the competition. Any purchase made in the next 7 days counts. You may redeem your token against any one product.

For the purposes of the competition, any product costing $44.95-$49.99 will be counted as $50. a product costing $94.95-$99.99 will be counted as 2 entries.

In the event you are not a previous customer, there may be a waiting period to ensure your payment is not fraudulent before your prize will be released. The length of the waiting period is at our discretion.

The draw will be made randomly by assigning a number for each $50 spent from 1 to X. A computer will then choose two of the numbers at random.

Thank you for your support, and feel free to ask any questions you may have below.

I'm pleased to announce the winners of the contest:

1st Prize goes to RedSpades

2nd Prize goes to Haltech

Big thank you to everyone who entered and everyone who continues to support DBTech =)

Yes!

Thank you DBTech! I woke up this morning and checked my email and when I saw that I won the first place prize, I swear my mouth dropped to the floor...

Haha, once again, thank you everyone at DBTech!

Sincerely,

Red

EDIT: Lovely 69th message.

hey staff

you guys did not send me a email message saying that you needed a private rpg mod beta people

so its not fair then

i did not get 1 email message saying that

so its not fair

hey staff

you guys did not send me a email message saying that you needed a private rpg mod beta people

so its not fair then

i did not get 1 email message saying that

so its not fair

There was no audition process. We choose 2 people based on those we felt would be most suitable, and the final slot was part of our competition which everyone received an email for (Including you according to my system)

If you have anything else to say about it please PM me rather than taking this thread off topic, thanks =)

Hey staff

I would like to see how this new rpg pet mod works on my own board please

i could not do the contest thing because i did not have enough money to spend to keep on entering it all the time

so can i be a private mod tester please

Hey staff

I would like to see how this new rpg pet mod works on my own board please

i could not do the contest thing because i did not have enough money to spend to keep on entering it all the time

so can i be a private mod tester please

No. Please stop breaking the rules.

I have been polite because i feel that is the appropriate way to behave, however i expect the same in return, so if i ask you nicely not to do something, I would appreciate you not doing it.

I have replied to your PM, please do *not* post anymore in this thread. You are annoying our other members and customers.

Congrats to the winners! I only wish I'd have had the money to participate. Oh sweet, sweet money! Where art thou?

I would have bought some, but then my PC decided to die...now gotta fork out more money for a new one. At least I finally have an excuse to get rid of it lol Anyway, Congrats to the winners!

Back