Pending Pop-Up / Sidebar Block Entry Form Options - maybe notices?

chernabog

Customer
Okay last one for awhile, I promise. However, as I prepare DB Mail for the site I was thinking about what I never see (and hence forgot) that I have a pop-up slide out message that happens once per user to ask them to join the mailing list. It is how I capture most of our list.

Then it dawned on me (and I just had to check to see if it was an option or not already) that if it were easy to add DB Mail into the list notices as "is subscribed / is not subscribed" then it would be easy to use list notices as a way to remind people to join and just provide a link through.

So.... maybe putting DB Mail "is/is not subscribed to mailing list xyz" as an option for displaying notices to those that are not joined to a particular list?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello @chernabog,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Mail. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Back