Question Please can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowth

Customer
Hello, I have purchased both the shop and credits mod, both are installed to my Xenforo2 site. I want my users to firstly be able to purchase Credits (RastaCredits) they will pay 53 euro and receive 500 credits. With 500 credits they will be able to purchase an item called '30 Day Premium Forum'. At present the item works, but the credits do not. Please can you help me set this up?

I have taken the liberty of giving you access directly to my admin console. I would really appreciate the help.

Sorry, what I mean, I am currently unable to purchase Credits but can the 'premium' item. The option to buy credits is currently not anywhere, I need to be able to use the shop to purchase the credits using paypal.

Sorry, what I mean, I am currently unable to purchase Credits but can the 'premium' item. The option to buy credits is currently not anywhere, I need to be able to use the shop to purchase the credits using paypal.
You won't be able to purchase credits via the shop, only via Credits itself. Set up a Purchase event, then click any currency number (such as in the transaction log) to open the currency popup. From there, click the Purchase tab, and the available purchases will be there.

I understand, thanks, I have done this, I am now able to successfully go through purchase via paypal, however, the user is not being awarded the credit.

Is it because of this:- [Charge for Event Trigger], is this related to the currency paid or the credits being bought?

I also need the user to pay 53 euro, however they have the option at present to pay in dollars or gbp, meaning that they get overcharged / undercharged. Is that a paypal setting?

Where can I ensure the credit awarding system part is working?

Thanks for the help so far!

Credit purchases are not working. I really need help please. I have spent hours trying to get it working. It simply does not award the user with the credits. The shop works, the payment to paypal works, the award of credits, do not.

Is there any documentation for 'Credits' mod, it simply isn't working and I honestly can't understand why.

Bumping your post doesn't speed up the process, your last reply was posted at 9:19 PM. I will use the credentials you posted to investigate the setup today, and post back when I have more information or if I need more information.

I have made a minor change to the configuration that may or may not resolve this. Your forum is not configured for the PayPal Sandbox so I cannot test it further.

thanks for this, however I have just tried to purcahse credits, the paypal payment went through, but no credits awarded.

Are you sure that the IPN has worked? You should login to your PayPal sandbox and inspect the IPN history.

Thanks for the help Fillip H., the credits are now working. A further question, if I may. Is there anyway that a purchase of a custom item within the DragonByte shop can change someones group membership and potentially send the customer a code that I held either in a text doc, or similar? Is the custom item able to make several actions occur on purchase, i.e. using code, or similar?

Thanks for the help Fillip H., the credits are now working. A further question, if I may. Is there anyway that a purchase of a custom item within the DragonByte shop can change someones group membership
You can set up a "Usergroup Change" item, just make sure you set it to only change secondary user groups as otherwise, it will be impossible to revert to the old user group after the item has expired.

There are no items that can perform any other automated actions other than what is available.

Hello @Drowth,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating