Legacy Other options for buying your products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRageIsOn

I am very interested in purchasing the mod "VBShout" for my site using
VB 4.2.2 BUT i do not have a paypal account ( And dont plan on getting one )
Do you offer other options to purchase your addons ?

Best regards Mike

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi there,

You don't need a PayPal account in order to purchase our products, simply click the "I don't have a PayPal account" (or similar) option once you're on the PP landing page, and you can pay directly with your payment card :)

DragonByte Tech will not receive your payment card details, nor will PayPal store them.

PS: Do be aware that we require you to enter your real forum URL when posting support queries. Any queries with a fake domain or a domain that does not belong to you will be unanswered. We require this in order to be able to investigate issues on-site and see them in action.

Only DBTech staff will see your URL, it will not be made public.

Yes, exactly what i have tried several times ( not for your shop tho..)
That does not work!
It seems that i am blacklisted at Paypal.

Over here they force you to open a Paypal account if you do not have one (Germany)

And i am not going to post my (Adult) forum url anywhere right now, i dont know you and your age etc...
Better be safe then sorry.

Okay then seems i can not purchase your mod.

What are the error messages you receive when trying to pay with your card details? I can see if I can help you with that, but I can't do so without an actual error message :)

We do not have, nor do we intend to hire, any staff members under the age of 18, and we provide products & support to multiple adult-themed forums :)
Currently, all our staff members are at or over the age of 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back