Question Not seeing my renewal purchase for this plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protonus

Customer
I purchased a renewal for this plugin, but it still shows as expired in my Client Area. How long does this take to show as active again so I can download the update?

The existing version we are using broke, after an update to the latest vB 4.2.5.

Hi there,

I have conducted an investigation into this issue and it would appear as if PayPal's Instant Payment Notification system is failing. We did not receive any notification about your purchase, either through our email or through our eCommerce interface. For that reason, your upgrade was not processed.

I have manually applied the upgrade and I will be investigating whether there's a known fault in PayPal's service.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip H. There was a problem with paypal but it was weeks ago I noticed it on ebay and got a email from ebay when trying to buy something it was from paypal but that was fixed some time ago but I see it must not of been fully fixed

Hello Protonus,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings