Status
Not open for further replies.

Viceroy

Customer
When I get a new private message it only shows up in the bottom left of the website. The inbox is not marked with a new message. Is this the way it should work? I would like to have it indicate on both places.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you mean the replacement "Inbox" link in the navbar then that is indeed intended :)

Okay Fillip H., because now the inbox itself doesn't indicte there is a new unread message. That notification you see in the bottom left. Of course you cant miss that but I would like the inbox to indicate new unread messages too, it's there you go to read them.

The vBulletin notification bar gets completely replaced by vBNotifications' bottom left display, the only reason why there's an inbox link up top and not an empty space is because I personally hounded the original developer to include a link to the Inbox as a quick way of accessing it if there were no unread PMs.

The purpose of it isn't to indicate whether there's any unread PMs, it's simply a way to quickly access the inbox when there's no active Unread PMs notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back