[News Backlog] vBShout v5.0.0

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
DragonByte Technologies is proud to present vbShout v5.0: The most advanced, most feature-rich and most professional shoutbox ever.

The two owners of DragonByte Technologies have a combined experience of over a decade producing, designing and coding vBulletin modifications. Utilising and improving upon the technological innovations of Inferno Technologies, vBShout v5.0 is the latest and greatest modification from the studio.
It’s also the first version to appear on both vBulletin 3.8 and vBulletin 4.0.

We feel v5.0 is the culmination of this year’s work, so we decided to do this list a little differently. Instead of presenting you with the same old, and telling you what we added in v5.0, we decided to completely re-write it from scratch, and tell you exactly what makes our shoutbox the best, and why. Full Feature list is here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/content/150-vBShout-Complete-Feature-List

With the standard spiel out of the way, I personally would like to think each and every one of you who have registered for DBTech, especially those of you who have been kind enough to support us by becoming customers. I hope that we are living up to your expectations and that you will continue to support and back us in future.

A special Thank You to Trekkan for his diligent testing of vBShout v5.0 on vB 4.0.x

I would also like to take this opportunity to express how please I am with the work rate of Fillip and Deceptor, especially over the last couple of weeks. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, lots of products being developed and plans being made, and these guys have been working incredibly hard to make sure that we can continue to offer you guys the absolutely best modifications vBulletin has ever seen. Their hard work is what makes this work, so thanks guys.

DragonByte Tech Development Team

Back