Pending Limit the number of purchases per product

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Hello,

Would it be possible to add an option when creating a product so that a user can purchase a product only once?
This would be a fairly important option for free products because I find users with 10 or 20 times the same product because they are a bit stupid and do not know how to use a "Your licenses" page which pushes them to take back the product unnecessarily. It would also avoid filling the database for nothing.

I also see that there are other threads that are talking more or less of the same thing:

Upvote 0

Kandria

Customer
I would love to see this, also over on the Dragon Byte Shop too, just to stop one user hoarding a ton of freebies, or buying up all of the limited stock, without restricting them to 1

murada

The solutions are used by the most innovative and experienced web software development companies providing cutting edge technology solutions. These solutions are based on the latest trends and modifications in web software development methodology. These solutions use open source software solutions, and thus offer a stable and robust solution. Web product design and development companies offer innovative products and highly interactive web development services for small and medium size businesses. The solutions are provided on flexible project management models that provide complete control over the entire project life cycle. The project life cycle starts with requirement analysis where designers produce high quality product designs that meet the customer's business needs. The product design is then provided to a dedicated team of web software development professionals who create the web application. These web application development professionals use high end software tools such as Front-Page and Dreamweaver to create dynamic web pages. They then deliver these web applications to the client.

Last edited: