Bug Installation Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient Vibe

Customer
I was attempting to upgrade the Shop from the last version (6.1.3) to the newest one (6.1.4), but every time I attempt to do this, the following happens and I cannot finish the installation:

erebos_shop_error.png

I have attempted to do an update first, then I went in and deleted all the shop files/uninstalled the mod, and tried a fresh install - but the error keeps showing up 1 second into running the installer and I'm at a loss because it renders the shop modification unusable at this point. Please advise, thanks.

I haven't ever done so but will try to do that for the Shop add-on. When it asks me for the Add-on archive(s), what file(s) do I upload through the popup window? Or is it the entire zip file that goes in there?

UPDATE: I ran the archive installer and get this error: Exception: Invalid XML in file.

Last edited:
I got php set to 7.2 and I re-ran the installer again - this time, it worked and said everything was installed/upgraded perfectly. The only thing I get on the front page of the ACP in XF now, is:

File health check results
DragonByte Shop
src/addons/DBTech/Shop/_data/phrases.xml Unexpected contents
src/addons/DBTech/Shop/_data/templates.xml Unexpected contents

Is this something I should be concerned about, or just ignore it?

That looks like the files have been edited, try re-scanning the files after using the archive installer.

When you click the file health check in your AdminCP, there should be a re-scan button in the top right corner.

Hello @Ambient Vibe,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Ambient Vibe,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating