Question I need help changing a title

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacalul

Customer
Hello,
I'm contacting you about a plugin I bought from here , namely DragonByte Credits. I installed this addon and made it appear in the forum menu I own and I would like to change the title, but I cannot do anything from the Xenforo settings so all is from the source code of the plugin. As you can see in the image below, the option Credits I would like to change it to My Wallet. How can I do that?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
All the best,
https://forums.webmastersmind.com/

Last edited:
Navigation Manager in XF2.
I've already tried this and it's not working. The idea is that I cannot change the name from navigation (see in this picture
). And adding another property doesn't work because it notify me that i am using the same ID... I tried to disable what's default and to activate what I need separately but it's showing me only ''transactions'' instead of appearing, when I press the right arrow, the credit information like in my case Oracle (XOR). So it should look like the image from above but instead of Credits needs to be My Wallet

Try searching for the phrase instead then, maybe you can't change titles via the navigation manager like that.

Hello @sacalul,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating