EasyEasy

Customer
Should of posted this ages ago so slap me if you like.

Hello my names EasyEasy. Used a fair few mods on developed by you guys and have to say all the quality and service has been top notch. Keep up the good work.

Looking to improve my site further with what you guys offer so hats off to everyone of you for making my job a million times easier.

Speak to you soon.

Welcome to the site EasyEasy, and thanks for reporting the bugs so David can get them sorted.

Must...Resist...Urge...To...Slap...

XD Thanks for the compliments, feel free to let us know more about your site or how you use our mods etc - we always like to read about the different impact our mods have on different sites.

Must...Resist...Urge...To...Slap...

XD Thanks for the compliments, feel free to let us know more about your site or how you use our mods etc - we always like to read about the different impact our mods have on different sites.

We are a gaming site but our main game is FIFA. We use a variety of your mods such the vBShout, vBCredits, User spotlight, User Tagging and also vBNotifications. All have had a huge impact on what we do and offer our members. Ive always used the saying that if its good enough then pay for it which is why ive upgraded to pro on most of your products.

Keep up the good work guys.

Back