Bug Error im getting on install

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoloaw

Customer
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'feedback_id' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/DBTech/Mail/Setup.php at line 76
  6. DBTech\Mail\Setup->installStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  7. DBTech\Mail\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  8. DBTech\Mail\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Can you please try running the following two queries then resuming the install:
SQL:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `xf_dbtech_mail_feedback`
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `xf_dbtech_mail_feedback` (
  `feedback_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `description` mediumblob DEFAULT NULL,
  `active` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
  `display_order` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 10,
  PRIMARY KEY (`feedback_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

I get another sql error now.

Is there a sql command i could do to reset my dbtech mail so I can do a clean install?

You would need to delete all the xf_dbtech_mail_ tables as well as delete the xf_job entry that controls the Mail installation.

I did that and tried to reinstall and the install seemed like it worked but now my site doesn't display. Can I send you login info to fix it?

Sure, I can take a look :)

Please feel free to PM me with an FTP account as well as an AdminCP account, I'll need both in order to look into this further.

This should now be resolved :)

I was able to temporarily disable all add-ons via the config.php file, finished installing the add-ons, then uninstalled and re-installed them.

I also enabled the archive installer in your config.php file. For the future, instead of manually uploading files, please use the "Install/upgrade from archive" button in the top right of your Add-ons page. Then, simply navigate to the downloaded .zip file (or select multiple zip files) and XF 2.1 will automatically copy the files and run the setup for you :)

This works with (almost) all add-on authors' zip files, not just ours!

Hello @nicoloaw,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @nicoloaw,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Mail

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating