Status
Not open for further replies.

vmgbpo

Customer
Hi

You said

"Make sure the Reminder cron job is running."

Can you please tell me where I should set up this Reminder CRON?

Thanks

Check your Scheduled Task Log, DragonByte Tech: vBAnswers - Reminders is the name of the scheduled task.

I can see the schedule task is active. But still I have not received any email reminders going to the person who posted the problem after 1 day (as per my setting). Is there some way I can share with you the user/pass to the admin backend for our test site ? Thanks

oh..btw. do we need to do anything in the cpanel for this cron to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see the schedule task is active. But still I have not received any email reminders going to the person who posted the problem after 1 day (as per my setting). Is there some way I can share with you the user/pass to the admin backend for our test site ? Thanks
You can PM me an FTP and AdminCP account :)

oh..btw. do we need to do anything in the cpanel for this cron to work?
No, scheduled tasks in vBulletin do not require any server changes.

Because nobody was visiting your test forum, none of your cron jobs were running. vBulletin cron jobs require people visiting the forum in order to execute.

I have kickstarted all your cron jobs and also sent a vBulletin email test to the email on file with your vBulletin account on your test forum.

Please check your email address (including its spam folders) for any emails from your test forum.

If you have a few minutes we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system. Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write. Also, the review Cosmic thinks is the best at the end of July gets an additional $50 in DBTech points! There might also be some other prizes for second and third place. When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here. If you want to give it a shot, here is a link to create a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnswers

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back