Bug DragonBytes Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander.

Customer
I purchased the latest version of DragonBytes Shop. installed through the ACP and my whole site went offline, I don't know where to delete the plugin on the FTP server.

Can you please provide more information as to what the error you received was?

Can you please provide more information as to what the error you received was?

I downloaded & installed through the "Add Ons" page of XenForo, and the site went offline after attempting to run the job.

Tried looking at the Add-Ons menu on the FTP Back Office, and moved the plugin to "Trash" and now the website is displaying a different error.

1604519052750.png

1604519025339.png
1604519052606.png1604519062802.png

Attachments

• 1604519015844.png
    1604519015844.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 1604519025484.png
    1604519025484.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 7
There's nothing for me to fix, the errors are saying there's a problem connecting to your MySQL database. I cannot resolve that for you.

It's entirely unrelated to this add-on.

There's nothing for me to fix, the errors are saying there's a problem connecting to your MySQL database. I cannot resolve that for you.

It's entirely unrelated to this add-on.
Ok I would like to request a refund for the purchase then please...

Before I can process a refund, I will need you to confirm that:
  1. Both DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credits have been fully uninstalled from your site
  2. All files belonging to both DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credits have been deleted from your server
  3. All downloaded copies of both both DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credits have been deleted from your computer
I'll need to see screenshots from your AdminCP as well as server file system to confirm that the products have been uninstalled and the files destroyed.

Thanks.

Hello @Alexander.,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Alexander.,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating