Status
Not open for further replies.

MySaltyReef

HI there

I have installed the product on the website, however am battling with other users logged in showing their location. I can only see my pin on the map. I have checked the user groups as well as the schedule tasks.
I see someone else battled with this topic as well in this thread http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f204/not-all-members-display-13885/
and it was mentioned about Cron Job, how am i able to adjust this setting or am i missing something else. I am aware the ip addresses have to be resolved but have been battling on this for a week now. Thank you in advance for your help

Sorry for the delay :(

Can you show me a screenshot of your Member Map settings in the vBOptions?

Sorry for the delay :(

Can you show me a screenshot of your Member Map settings in the vBOptions?

No problems. Herewith screenshot

Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 9.39.00 PM.png

Also may i ask, regarding the lite version. With me having issues, would it not be advisable to use the two options add ons, the branding free and professional installation.

What this might mean is that you're the only logged in user whose IP address has been resolved.

so sorry please forgive my ignorance, i had the product professionally installed by you and would like to know if the pins only show up for who is online and if so is there anyway of keeping pins there if member is not online ?

I've changed the setting to "All" and set the minimum posts to 5, meaning that any user who has a minimum post count of 5 and an IP address that can be resolved will now show up :)

Currently there is only one such user on your forum.

Im having the same issue

its empty and i know for sure that there are at lease 4 users online cause they're using chat there on the bottom right

Screen_shot_2014_05_08_at_18_51_24.png

My settings are as follows

Screen_shot_2014_05_16_at_16_19_13.png

and user groups have been activated to be displayed

Screen_shot_2014_05_16_at_16_22_53.png

using vB4.2.2
and Mod version 1.1.1
on Dreads UK - Forum, Gatherings, Articles, Dreadlocks and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Member Map

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back