Bug Digest Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichpen

Customer
Using latest 4.3b1 release.

I see some digest snippets have proper embedded images and others have placeholders.

Looking at the ones with broken images I see what appears to be either filename or what appears to be the 5 digit attachment number... Others seem to show up in the digest. I have a sample of the email I can forward you but looking at the raw email I don't see any image embeds for the missing images just numbers. So a bit broken but overall digest is a much better layout.

Attachments will need to be made viewable by guests in order for embeds to work. The email client, for all intents and purposes, count as a guest attempting to view the attachment.

Attachments will need to be made viewable by guests in order for embeds to work. The email client, for all intents and purposes, count as a guest attempting to view the attachment.

Yep that makes sense and fixed but noticed another small issue... See the ATTACH BBCODE is cropped and shows up at the end:

**** Plates got denied :( (https://mysite.com/threads/plate=
s-got-denied.27070/unread?new=3D1) ****

grandsp69 (/members/grandsp69.4292/)
May 16, 2019
26 posts
C7 Forum (https://mysite.com/forums/c7-forum.67/)

This sucks balls 🤬 apparently you can’t substitute A with a 4=
. Back to square one for me and figure out more combos. At least I can phot=
oshop it in 😂BA62C68A-C49F-48BB-95D7-0E0CD67559D2.jpegB6E2F399-57D3=
-4D46-87F7-8B78FD0BBE9C.jpegC4057C2E-7671-488D-B449-D05D4B9B43BD.jpeg63B6C3=
69-0D69-4360-A310-10CA9DBDAAA5.jpeg[ATTACH...

Yeah. Changing the limit would have absolutely no impact, as it would simply shift where in the post an attachment would break it.

Hello @ichpen,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ichpen,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Mail

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating