Question DBSEO Settings Problem - Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neounix

Customer
Hi.

See attached image. In March and April of this year we either upgraded or made some DBSEO setting change, and Google has dropped many relevant UNIX.COM links from our index.

Can you please check our site and settings and tell me what is wrong?

I cannot find the problem after days and weeks (months) of checking and searching.

Please help.

Thanks!
neo@unix.com

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 12.14.35 PM.png

No setting in DBSEO could possibly cause Google to drop anything from the index. No SEO product has the ability to tell Google to not index any part of your site. SEO'd URLs, or sitemaps, are not indexing instructions, Google (and other search engines) index whatever they want whenever they want.

The only thing that causes Google to stop indexing something is the robots.txt file. Not all search engines respect the directives in that file, but Google does. I would look into that file and if you haven't suddenly blocked swathes of your site, then you need to contact Google for assistance.

Hello @neounix,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating