Legacy Combine Awards and Achievements in Postbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifitsmedia

Customer
How can I combine the display of Achievement badges and Award badges in the postbit?

Having them separate can take up a lot of room and is making the postbit too large.

Also, how can I remove the text and open/close bit above the level bar, where it says "vBActivity - Bars" - I would like to just show the bar underneath the points/stats.

Willing to modify code and keep track of it with updates. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The code that controls this is /dbtech/vbactivity/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php :)

Thanks Fillip H., can you give me some more specific direction on how to remove the collapse element from the bars, and perhaps combine it's content with the stats collapse?

Here's a picture showing what I want to do. Willing to dig into the code or even pay someone to do it if you guys accept customization jobs like this.

As a suggestion, I think it would be great to have this as an option in the plugin.

vbactivity-postbit-mods.png

You'll also want to look at the templates, the ones beginning with dbtech_vbactivity_postbit_ - look in the file to see how they all tie together.

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything more specific than that, as that would be tantamount to doing it myself :p

If you want, I can change this ticket to a Feature Request so I can look into the ability to offer this as a customisation option in the future, but if I do, I'll no longer be able to monitor this ticket for support queries.

Well I figured it out on my own.

This would be a good option to add for Pro version, I'm sure other users will find it useful. So yes please feel free to change this to a feature request if you agree.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back