Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Pinho

Customer
I want to change my database table but the system does not change it.

When i try insert a random value it report if the table does not exist, this check is ok. But its not assume new values.

Please help me!

I am unable to replicate this issue. If your system has issues saving settings then this is not an issue in DBSigs, as we use the xenForo default options manager to manage those settings :)

But i just have this problem with this add...

Can u send me a hook way to change the table target?

Maybe via the php edit.

Open /library/DBTech/xFSignatures/EventListener.php and find
PHP:
XenForo_Application::set(self::$_prefix . 'Versionnumber', self::$_versionnumber);

Add above
PHP:
XenForo_Application::getOptions()->set('dbtech_xfsignatures_pointstable', 'xf_user');

Change xf_user to whatever table you want to use.

Thanks a lot... i lll try and give u a feddback....

And to change the field of this db.... can u send me another hook way? ;)

There is no other way to change the table if your forum does not allow you to save settings. It will also prevent the option from working even if you resolve the issue with your forum.

Solved!

I use this code:

if (!$isPro)
{
XenForo_Application::getOptions()->set('dbtech_xfsignatures_pointstable', 'xf_user');
XenForo_Application::getOptions()->set('dbtech_xfsignatures_pointsfield', 'mypoints_currency');
}

// Set this
XenForo_Application::getOptions()->set('dbtech_xfsignatures_pointsfield', 'mypoints_currency');
XenForo_Application::set(self::$_prefix . 'Versionnumber', self::$_versionnumber);
XenForo_Application::set(self::$_prefix . 'jQueryVersion', self::$_jQueryVersion);

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Signatures

XenForo 1.1.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back