Bug Bookmark Buttons/Icons are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeo

Customer
I installed this Thread / Post Bookmarking 1.2.0 on my vBulletin 4.2.5 (php 7.1) and seems has been installed correctly but there isn't any icon/button on the threads/posts to add bookmarks like in this capture preview of the product.

73.png

But for other hand, in my usercp configuration I see this

2A4BNZ1.png

So, the problem is that I can't boomark any post/thread because there are not any button to add it ¿can some help me please?

Sorry for the delay. Have you checked the user group permissions?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :D now works!

For other hand do you know how (or which template I have to check) to put the Bookmark button NEAR inline (instead above) the reply button?

s4EpHsTl.png

If this is not possible... then ¿how could I hide this button from showthread page?

Last edited:
You would have to disable one of the hooks from the Hooks page in vBulletin, there's no way to change the position of that button at the moment.

Ok, I understand.

I was wondering if is posible to create a 'Text Link' instead a button for Thread-Bookmark? maybe can put a link in other place like menupop

If I disable the 'Thread Bookmarks' from Group permisions... then I'm still available to see in my Control Panel the 2 options:

• Posts Bookmark
  • Threads Bookmarks <- (how can I remove or hide?)

If we don't use we don't need to see it, so how could I hide the "Thread Bookmarks" link from my control panel?

2a4bnz1-png.9056

dbtech_bookmark_usercp_nav_link is the template to customise.

Thank you!

For other hand when I activated this plugin the server load go to the moon.. is it normal with this plugin? It can be used on a middle/high traffic websites?

There have been no reports of this before, so I’m inclined to believe it’s a conflict rather than this product causing this.

Try disabling all other products, leaving only this one enabled, then try again.

Hello @formentera,

We hope your ticket regarding Thread / Post Bookmarking has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread / Post Bookmarking

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating