Bug Big bug with licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Profesor

Customer
Hi there
im having a big bug with the licenses.
With paypal payments it seems to work fine, but when a customer use Stripe there is a problem:
-> the user see the order in it's account, under the status of Awaiting payment
-> i already received the payment on stripe
-> i can't see the license when i search licenses from username in the admin panel

regards

This is not a bug. This addon uses XF’s payment profile system, so if a payment has not been sent to your forum, XF does not know about it.

Check your payment profile log under XenForo’s “Logs” menu group.

Hi,
well i checked the logs and it seems like the user order is not even in the logs.
I have a screenshot of the stripe receipt, payment has been processed right way.
No log, no license for the user. Something is wrong with the addon and not from XF's payment profiles.
Can you please help me?

regards

EDIT: i got the user id from it's username, and in the database there is the license under awaiting_payment state.
Which is strange because i can't even see the license in the Admin CP.

No, this is not a bug in this add-on and there is nothing I can do to help.

If XenForo does not have a log of the payment being received, then the problem is somewhere between Stripe and XenForo.

If I could assist you, I would.

there is something wrong. please read my EDIT above.
i can't see an user license, even with all checkboxes checked (Visible, Awaiting payment, Deleted, Moderated)

Please read my previous post.

It does not matter how much you protest, it does not grant me the ability to fix Stripe and XenForo's problem.

so the problem when the license is not shown in the list is a stripe problem? are you serious?
Yes, I am very serious. Orders that are Awaiting payment do not show any licenses in the list. Licenses are only added after payment is received.

In other words:
  • No payment seen by XenForo = no license in the list
  • Payment seen by XenForo = license in the list

Hope that clarifies it.

Yes, I am very serious. Orders that are Awaiting payment do not show any licenses in the list. Licenses are only added after payment is received.

In other words:
  • No payment seen by XenForo = no license in the list
  • Payment seen by XenForo = license in the list

Hope that clarifies it.
yes it does, thank you.
Can you at least recommand me something regarding this problem ? should i contact them?

I don't know why your forum would not have received the payment notification from Stripe. I have never used Stripe, so I don't know what information might be available to you on Stripe's website.

Hello @El Profesor,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating