Not planned Allow users to "Withdraw credits"

db-fan22

Customer
i want to give my users real money for credits they earned,

but currently there is no way to withdraw credits,

for example, i give my users 1 credit every time they post
1 credits = 1 cent

so after 1 month, my user will have 10,000 credits which is 10 dollars because he post a lot

so he wants to withdraw his 10,000 credits for real money,

so there should be an option and even trigger for withdraw credits

with.png

here is window to withdraw,

user can enter their payment information and then the adminisrator will manually send the payment

withdraw.png

alert of withdrew
alert.png

and , when the administrator has sent the money, the admin will send an alert
alert.png

hip hip horray!!

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @21515,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Credits. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

I think this is already possible with xenForo core.

You need:
  • To set up a private forum with thread fields (tweak permissions so only admins can view the forum and its content, but regular members can post new threads within the forum.. or something like that).
  • Use conditionals to display a notice on that specific forum's editor (for custom text and credit amount variable).
  • XF Manual Alerts: Admin Panel -> Communications -> Contact Users -> Alert Users

Admins view the thread content in the private section (you can "watch" the forum to be alerted when someone submits a request) and then you can manually send the payment, then alert them with XF alerts.

You can probably edit templates and make a popout page to the forum section's editor too.

Great idea, also I consider important to have an option to "manual approved" for new withdraw request, just in case you want extra control of transactions.

yes i really need this feature because now it's hard to keep members in forums,

i think forums are dying, facebook, twitter, reddit stole all of our users,

so instead i pay members for posting, so i have not lost members

brivium credits have the withdraw feature and i currently use his credits add-on and users like it, because they like being paid, so they come back everyday to post and do things to make money

i pay them in bitcoin,

yes i really need this feature because now it's hard to keep members in forums,

i think forums are dying, facebook, twitter, reddit stole all of our users,

so instead i pay members for posting, so i have not lost members

brivium credits have the withdraw feature and i currently use his credits add-on and users like it, because they like being paid, so they come back everyday to post and do things to make money

i pay them in bitcoin,

I agree with you, but I don't think it's a good idea when we discuss other add-on in this forum, might be illegal, so I want to inbox you to ask something

sure you can ask me anything by inbox,

i haven't had any problem here discussing other developers add-ons,

so far in my opinion, filip isn't a communist and he allow us more freedom here than other forums

i know xenforo staff is like communist, they get angry often and dont allow much freedom, but its their company, they run it as they want

i stop posting often as much as before, also forum is less and less popular,
soon i will leave the forum business,

i think dating website is still better and still popular and make more money

forums slowly die , but only because forum software company are slow and didn't innovate

Last edited:
Altough this is a great idea, on some circumstances this would encourage post spamming in order to get credits and then real money. Maybe adding an option to set this as "pending" until you verify and approve the payment would be a must in my opinion.

yes, of course it has to be manual, that's how brivium credits worked
it was "pending" while you manually verified the posts and manually sent the money via paypal

i wouldn't want my forum to automatically send a user money to their paypal account, in case they somehow hacked it

i never had a problem with spamming, because i used to pay 1 dollar for every 1000 posts, so it took them forever to get 1000 posts, and he would be reported if he was spamming way before he reached 100 posts

Hi DragonByte Technologies,

Please implement this "Withdraw credits" feature if possible, or indicate your intention about this feature .

If it will not happen in 1-2 years, I may ask someone to do a customized development , thank you very much

My users kept getting confused by the "Withdraw" feature inside of the "Bank" section of DB Shop add-on so i had to change the phrases,

they thought it meant it was to withdraw/cashout into bitcoin or paypal

It looks a lot better now with the new phrases, there was 2 phrases i couldnt find
withdraw.png

hopefully in the future, they add this suggestion
withdrawbitcoin.png

shop add-on rocks!

someone made a withdrawl add-on for dragonbyte credits

pokeSMALL.png

Back