Brewskie

Customer
I was requested to post these ideas here from this post at vB.org: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] Advanced Registration (vB4)

Email to Admin (a notification) and user (welcoming message) on new registration, with options to turn either or both off.

Also.

Creation of a new thread in a special forum welcoming the new registrant.

Similar to what I used to have before upgrading to vB4.2: New Member Welcome Forum

The new thread can be automatically created in declared forum ID and by any user ID. In my forum I created new user called "System Overseer", he's sorta like the forum robot Welcome bellamunchkin2 :)

Cheers!

I was requested to post these ideas here from this post at vB.org: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] Advanced Registration (vB4)

Email to Admin (a notification) and user (welcoming message) on new registration, with options to turn either or both off.

Also.

Creation of a new thread in a special forum welcoming the new registrant.

Similar to what I used to have before upgrading to vB4.2: New Member Welcome Forum

The new thread can be automatically created in declared forum ID and by any user ID. In my forum I created new user called "System Overseer", he's sorta like the forum robot Welcome bellamunchkin2 :)

Cheers!

In addition to what Ozzy has said, it should be noted that both email feature requests already exist in the default vB install - with or without this product installed and enabled.

Your other feature requests should be created in the forum Ozzy has linked.

Back