Bug 2 bug found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to mass delete from admin >>> Batch update thread, and no errors.
Do you have access to web server error log / mysql error log ?
Maybe there is something on the error log.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

This is not something anyone else who's using the UI.X themes can replicate, as we've had no reports of anything else like this occurring.

This is not something anyone else who's using the UI.X themes can replicate, as we've had no reports of anything else like this occurring.

Are you watched this video for this action? I am asked to you does this happen for UI.X themes? Please watch this video for this action.

I know of multiple other sites that use UI.X themes and they have not experienced this problem in spite of running DB Optimise with all options enabled.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

I have re-enabled Optimise add-on after a long time. I have found that problem "Page auto jump to bottom for Create Thread" , Its happen only Enabling Deferred JavaScript. Please do you know that what code need to add via Deferred JavaScript: Blacklist for UI.X themes ?

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings