DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Classifieds Default Country

Forum: New Modification Requests / Suggestions

Have a great idea for a new DragonByte product? Post it here, we'd be happy to hear it!

Level 0 (900 Loyalty Points)

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsActivity Stats

Default Classifieds Default Country

I am not sure if I mentioned this suggestion elsewhere, but the Classifieds needs to be able to have a choice for default country.

When 95% of the interested registrants are from one particular country and that country is not Afghanistan, they should not have to scroll to choose another country somewhere down the list. In my case I have maintained 4 countries, and added an "Other" choice. The first country that shows is not the one which should be the default, so it would be nice to change the order of the remaining countries.

When registering an email, the page starts out with "Choose a Home Country", then even after that is done, the user still has to choose an address country below that. If the option to have a second choice is necessary, could the option of the "Home Country" show as the default choice in the second box.

Thanks
    Last edited by rcull; 11th April 2016 at 15:47. Reason: clarification

Thread Information