Status
Not open for further replies.
=) It's coming soon don't worry. Updates for the status mod go on here for testing for a bit before they are released.

Any updates on this for 3.8? Maybe we can call a template on our forumhome to load a left or right nav bar box?

Looks really good David. I am very impressed.

But a few things.

There are errors if you use php 5.3

Code:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in H:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\x7n\includes\class_core.php on line 2552

Also, what template is the who is online status updates stored into? I want to call it or use it on my forumhome left nav bar.

Thanks.

So I got the template working fine on the left nav bar.

So it works great.

I guess for the future those deprecated errors will come up when people start to roll out php 5.3

So I got the template working fine on the left nav bar.

So it works great.

I guess for the future those deprecated errors will come up when people start to roll out php 5.3
I'll see what I can do about getting these errors sorted.

Thanks for the help David.

One last thing. I was able to add my own status box on one skin as it had the nav bar in the forumhome template.

What if my nav bar is in the header template? Is there a way to modify the hack so I can use a hook in the header template?

Any updates on this?

Just wondering what I need to do to make the output variable global. Right now it works with forum home, though I need it to work with global, as I want to use it in the header template.

Thanks

Any updates on this?

Just wondering what I need to do to make the output variable global. Right now it works with forum home, though I need it to work with global, as I want to use it in the header template.

Thanks
I suppose you could look at the forumhome_complete.php file in /dbtech/status/hooks/. That is how I did it for the forumhome. It's not something I can add right now however as I am swamped with work at the moment :)

Thanks for the tip David. With that I was able to get it working now the way I wanted it too.

Thanks and hope your time with vBdownload goes well. I know you must be swamped with updates and what not. :)

Thanks for the tip David. With that I was able to get it working now the way I wanted it too.

Thanks and hope your time with vBdownload goes well. I know you must be swamped with updates and what not. :)
Great to hear you got it working!

So I got a small issue.

I basically have revamped my memberinfo template.

I went into the member block file and edited the template hook. Basically changed it to load on the last right hook.

Now what I am doing is moving the status/mood bar on top center of the page.

What I find is it will load the status box, then it will disappear and move all the way to the bottom, as the profile tab would display it.

Is there a particular reason it is doing this?

I can probably post a image if that can help clear things up.

Thanks

There is a Forum Block.

vbAdmin --> Forum & Moderators --> Forum Blocks Manager --> Add Block --> Select...then...Continue

Oh, I thought there might be a block that shows the latest status updates, like the one on this website. (4th block down)

It would be great if somebody could realease the same thing for this hack.

Last edited:
I believe that is a different mod, if you post it as a feature request, I am sure it will be taken into consideration in a future version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back