Darkwaltz4

Former Developer
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that my wife gave birth to our second son on friday!

It's also why I've been scarce recently. Thankfully, everything is calming down, and I'll be getting to my support backlog asap.

Thank you for understanding!

wow congrats :)
I must have really fucked someone over in a previous life because I got 2 girls lol. Good luck with the late night feedings, so don't miss that.

Oh yeah, our first son is 3, we were just getting used to sleeping again :-/

We wanted a girl! But its hard to be mad at him now :p im sure you feel the same about your girls

Oh yeah, our first son is 3, we were just getting used to sleeping again :-/

We wanted a girl! But its hard to be mad at him now :p im sure you feel the same about your girls

Mine are turning 5 and 3 so I'm just glad there's no more friggin diapers.
But yeah, no matter what you want, you can imagine having anything else once you have em :)

Congrats! I, like Dylan, was blessed (cursed?) with 2 girls. Heck, even the dog is a girl. So yeah, I am way out numbered in our house. And yeah, I also don't miss diapers, or formula, or waking up multiple times in the middle of the night...

Congrats on the newborn, nothing like holding a newborn and watching them sleep, puke and crap all over you......lol Sooo Cute.......LOL

Thanks for all the congrats from everyone :) he is finally coming home today. I'll get some replies to everything in a couple hours (during naps :p)

Back