Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
I'm guessing that something will need to change for this to work with the new vB editor being released any day. Just wondering if this will get an update or if it'll need one or not for it to continue working? I use this all the time and would like to continue to do so.

At this stage it does not work. Can you please help to get it working on 4.1.4? Thank you so much!

Not yet. It's incredibly complex to solve, and because this is such a small mod it's not given top priority unfortunately.

Not yet. It's incredibly complex to solve, and because this is such a small mod it's not given top priority unfortunately.

I can understand that. I am prepared to make a $50 donation to help speed this up if at all possible. Thank you so much!

I can understand that. I am prepared to make a $50 donation to help speed this up if at all possible. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the offer, but we will have to decline.

The updating and support of our other mods with many paying customers has to come first - it wouldn't be fair for us to just take some money to throw something else to the front of the queue, sorry.

Cosmic

Thanks for the offer, but we will have to decline.

The updating and support of our other mods with many paying customers has to come first - it wouldn't be fair for us to just take some money to throw something else to the front of the queue, sorry.

Cosmic

Sure. I understand. And sorry. I did not mean anything bad by it.

Any update on this? I upgraded today to 4.1.4 and found that if I left this installed it removed the editor from my CMS. The Forums still work fine though.

It's a major change, and being that this is a free mod, our other mods take priority over this unfortunately :(

If the schedule allows it, I'll try to make some progress over the weekend :)

It's a major change, and being that this is a free mod, our other mods take priority over this unfortunately :(

If the schedule allows it, I'll try to make some progress over the weekend :)

Clicked the 'thanks' button, would like to click the 'likes' button, 'love you button', and all buttons for motivation and thanks!

Hi there,

Is there an update for this issue, as it may be regarded as a small mod, but it's a lifesaver on our forum and we are missing it terribly!

Pretty please :D :)

Still no update. Fillip H. is busy working on the rewrite for vBEC which has to be finished by the end of the month.

vBEC is our eCommerce software.

Post Templates is on a beta trial on here and will be released when Fillip H. is comfortable it is stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Post Templates

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back