Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
I am wondering how this will work with Ajax Threads? Heads up ;) I hoping there is enough of a difference.

4.1.12 Upgrade to use ajax

upgraded to use ajax in the same manner as forum posts and blog posts, i.e. not reloading the whole page again.

I know this may not fit here but I thought keeping it out of the public eye was for the best. :cool:

I am wondering how this will work with Ajax Threads? Heads up ;) I hoping there is enough of a difference.

4.1.12 Upgrade to use ajax

I know this may not fit here but I thought keeping it out of the public eye was for the best. :cool:

From what I can tell it just means when you POST a comment in those areas the page with AJAX refresh to update the display with the new comment - just like what happens in standard vB with new posts on threads. Totally different from AJAX Threads ^.^

From what I can tell it just means when you POST a comment in those areas the page with AJAX refresh to update the display with the new comment - just like what happens in standard vB with new posts on threads. Totally different from AJAX Threads ^.^

Yes, I was having a re-read and that's how I was interpret the news...now.

Thanks for the info and update on 4.1.12 Beta 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back