• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fares

Customer
Hi there,

its me again ;)

Im not quite sure but if i remember right:

1. i have deleted the bbcode manually because i decided previously to not using it OR

2. the installation has not installed the bbcode

So i got now none bbcode regarding the charge tag and the '(Pro) Charge Content Tag' field in the options is also blank.

How do i can set up the bbcode showing up in the editor without the need to reinstall the mod?
(i surely do not want to loose all setting ive made till now and the credits my user have at the moment)

It would be very nice if you could help me out once again!

Kind regards

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Fillip H. has been quite busy, he will answer you as soon as he can. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for the delay :(

The BBCode is virtual, it doesn't need to show up in the BB Code manager. It will work if you just add back the word "charge" to the BBCode setting.

It will work if you just add back the word "charge" to the BBCode setting

Thanks for answering ;)

One last question:

As example if i setted up that a user just can charge 2 Credits alltime is it possible to hide the window appearing and asking for the credit amount when trying to add the charge tag?

It would be easier if there is just the charge tag added with the already pre defined amount of 2 Credits.

Regards

EDIT:

I think if i have found a BUG!

I updated the permissions to: max. 2 Credits in the Usergroup setting.
But as i enter as example 5 Credits into the appearing window im able to charge 5 Credits!?
How is that possible?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking - could you please post screenshots of the screens you're referring to? Thanks :)

Allright.

Thats what i setted up:

25te3bo.png

23trvrl.png

Now im able to enter as example 10 Credits

bv5fk.png

Now my question:

I thought with the option above (2 Credits max.) i have setted up a limit.
So why im able to require 10 Credits for the charge tag?
With clicking 'OK' its working! I can definetly require 10 credits...
BUT i just want to have 2 credits maximum allowed and not more!
What ive setted up wrong? :)

Regards

Last edited:
If you are talking about this setting:

Charged Content
This is the maximum number of times users can charge for content in a single post.

That is not setting a limit on the amount of credits that can be charged, that is setting a limit on how many times in a post, the user can charge.

Got it! ;)
Than i have understood it wrong.

But is there any chance / option to set a limit?

Regards

Its not possible to imigrate an event for this limit?

It would be really nice if you could get a fix because using the CHARGE tag is more nicer to use than always uploading an attachement ;)

Kind regards

Unfortunately that's not something we can add quickly, I'll change this to a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future versions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back