Status
Not open for further replies.

tavenger5

Customer
I'm curious if anyone has set up the store, perhaps in conjunction with another system, to pay real money for an item? For example, I would like to charge for sticky threads.

Any ideas?

You can do this by using vBCredits II Deluxe (Pro version needed, as PayPal payments is a feature of the Pro version).

You would set up a new Currency in vBCredits, use the same information to set up a new Currency in vBShop, then in the Item configuration for your Sticky item, set its price to use your newly created currency.

In vBCredits you'd need to ensure this new currency doesn't have any events or exchange opportunities (so there's no way to gain any points outside of PayPal) and then set up the PayPal payment.

I'm very much unsure about how, specifically, to set up vBCredits, but the manual should cover it: DragonByte Tech Documentation

Ah I okay, I didn't see paypal integration as a feature. So potentially I could replace the whole subscription system with those two mods? Are there other payment options besides paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back