Status
Not open for further replies.

Testeren

Customer
When creating a quiz and choosing which forum to post a thread to, no thread is created?
Possible bug or did I miss a setting?

Also, regardless of how I set the scores, it calculates like this:
Taken Brugernavn Incorrect Correct Percentage/Result
i dag User one 5 5 100%
i dag User two 8 2 40%
i dag User three 5 5 100%
i dag User four 5 5 100%
i dag User five 5 5 100%

It counts both 5 correct and 5 incorrect answers yet gives out 100%. What did I miss there?

I have allowed members to create quizzes but they get this error when trying to:
e0n5mr.png

Where do I change that in setting please?

There is a problem on the results page display. The quiz is scored correctly but it doesn't display right on that page. I'm working on fixing it.
On the quiz submit error, you need to give the usergroups permissions to the types of quizzes you want to let them create.

ACP->DBTech-vBQuiz->Quiz Type Management

Click the Modify for each type you want them to be able to submit and select the usergroups and save.

Please ensure that the forum you're trying to post quizes in are open for new posts.

Editing post as I misunderstood your reply.

Forums are open for new threads and ones are created on a daily basis. Just not quiz thredas when asked to..

Sorry, I'm trying to assist with the support duties and I'm not very familiar with this mod, can you point me towards the setting that chooses what forum quiz results are posted in, so that I can assist with this issue?

I also get the same issue which is why I ended up here.
I have vbQuiz 2.0.1 installed(latest at date of posting). I created a quiz, selected the forum from the drop down list, but no thread was created.
Was there a resolution to this in the end?

A couple things to check. Is the quiz you are created set to Hidden until Start? It needs to be set to No for the thread to be created.

Also, in the ACP check the setting.
ACP->DBTech-vBQuiz->vBQuiz Settings->Notification Options->Quiz Create Thread

Also, in the ACP check the setting.
ACP->DBTech-vBQuiz->vBQuiz Settings->Notification Options->Quiz Create Thread

Thanks, I haven't come across that option before. Don't know why I didn't see it. I'm sure that is it.

Thanks for your help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back