Menu Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbstre

Customer
I've just installed the icon colour pack, and like the variety, but I was wondering if there was some way to make it so the selection area was confined to a smaller popdown menu, that allows you to scroll up and down. Right now it makes the list about three times longer than entire forum pages.

I've just installed the icon colour pack, and like the variety, but I was wondering if there was some way to make it so the selection area was confined to a smaller popdown menu, that allows you to scroll up and down. Right now it makes the list about three times longer than entire forum pages.
The menu should give you scrollbars. Are you sure you have the latest version installed?

Not working well in vb 4.05. I haven't upgraded yet because I need to wait and test some other plugins and just haven't had time. When useful things that are no longer supported stop working it slows down vital upgrades for normal people like me X_X

Not working well in vb 4.05. I haven't upgraded yet because I need to wait and test some other plugins and just haven't had time. When useful things that are no longer supported stop working it slows down vital upgrades for normal people like me X_X
What kind of issues are you having?

Status
Not open for further replies.